Terms & Conditions
- Please place your order through the website and screenshot your order.
- Share your screenshot and rental date to the email address, if it is urgent use the phone number (0123015650).
- Within 48 hours our staff will verify your order from the email you sent, this verification process will check if we can fulfill your order
- After your order if verified please make payments according to the payment options below.
- Reservations are only confirmed once payments have been made according to the payment terms.
- A non-refundable 50% deposit is required at the time of reservation and all balances must be paid in full 7 days prior to your order leaving our warehouse. By paying the deposit you agree to these terms and conditions.
- All orders require a security deposit which is detailed in the quotation/invoice and which needs to be paid in full 7 days prior to your order leaving our warehouse.
- The security deposit will be refunded within 7 working days after the item is returned to the warehouse in it's original condition.
You can directly deposit cash or transfer funds into our account:
Account name: LIL MAMA DESIGN
Account number : 5128 5700 1735
Alternatively you can deposit a cheque into the same account.
After deposit please email payment proof to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation and changes to order
- You can adjust your order up to 48 hours prior to the delivery date.
- Cancellation of partial or complete orders will incur a charge:
- more than 7 days prior to the delivery date: 50% of the rental fee
- within 2-7 days of the delivery date: 75% of the rental fee
- within 2 days of the delivery date: 100% of the rental fee
- There is no delivery services provided for rental items. All items have to be self-collected and self-returned to our warehouse. Items should be returned in the condition as it was collected (this includes packaging). If returned without packaging, an additional RM20 or more would be charged.
- Note that packaging of the items are not provided (etc, bubble wrap, cling wrap, storage boxes and bags). Should you need packaging services, it would be an additional cost of minimum RM20 depending on the amount of rental items
- Manpower for set-up and dismantling is not included. Please call our office to inquire about labour costs.
- Items can be collected and dropped off from Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 10am-4pm. Please make an appointment to do this as there is not always somebody at the storage.
- You may collect your items up to two days before your event date and all items must be returned to us by the next business day.
- A daily rental charge of 20% of the total rental price will be applicable for items that are not returned to us by the due date given.
- Items can be dropped off and collected from the same location:
3-GF, Jalan Setia Perdana BE U13/BE,
Damages and cleaning
- You are responsible for ordered items from the time of pick up to the time of return, so check all items carefully upon receipt. Any damage during transportation and rental period will be fully borne by you. Items burned, stained or otherwise damaged beyond future use will incur a replacement fee. Replacement fee will be taken out of the security deposit.
- Make sure that care is used when removing linens, especially from tables with candles. Hot wax can severely damage fine linens, so be sure that candles are extinguished and that the wax has solidified before they are removed. If linens are wet, please air-dry before bagging. This will help to avoid mildew damage. Be sure that all linens are placed in the bags provided with your order.
- All items are to be returned in the state they were received except for linens. For linens we have included a washing fee inside the price. For other items please clean them before returning them. We will inspect the item upon receiving and if required will clean them. If we need to clean them, a cleaning fee will be imposed. This cleaning fee will be taken out from the security deposit.
- All rental items picked-up will be charged, even if you do not use them. It is always best to order a few extra items, especially with shipped orders and weekend events, to accommodate last-minute needs.
- Installation is not provided with the rental and delivery. If you require installation do mention it to us and we’ll let you know if it is possible.
- Due to other circumstances, the earliest date for rental request is one month before the collection date. We may not be able to accommodate rental request that are placed more than a month before the collection date.